The CLW-DIMEX-230-E is a Cameo® Express wireless in-wall dimmer that features field-replaceable and engravable buttons. Along with the entire line of Cameo products, it can be configured with various button layouts, making the CLW-DIMEX-230-E more versatile than previous generations of in-wall dimmers. Even more affordable than Cameo dimmers and switches, the Cameo Express line makes it possible to bring controlled lighting to every room in the home or office. Its streamlined, attractive design complements the entire line of Cameo dimmers, switches, and keypads—making it a great addition to new or retrofit installations. Wireless infiNET EX® communication technology brings proven reliability to the CLW-DIMEX-230-E.
Field-Replaceable Button Faces
- Like their cousin Cameo keypads, the buttons on the CLW-DIMEX-230-E can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color after installation. The new rocker controller brings a familiar user interface to the Crestron® in-wall dimmer, while the versatility of up to four buttons takes advantage of prime single-gang wall box real estate; use buttons to control in-room audio or lamps in addition to any other light connected to the system. Each CLW-DIMEX-230-E dimmer ships with one rocker button, two big buttons and four small buttons.
- Because the CLW-DIMEX-230-E is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to four buttons, the in-wall dimmer serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-gang form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room.
InfiNET EX Communications
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLW-DIMEX-230-E communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- Field-replaceable and engravable buttons
- Available in black, white, or almond
- infiNET EX® robust communication
- Models popular Cameo® style
- Configurable with rocker or two buttons
- Matching aesthetics across entire line
- Stylish bargraph provides real-time status feedback